SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA (January 30, 2023) – Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors® and the most active global real estate technology fund, announced today the acceptance of eight companies to the 2023 REACH Australia program. Now entering its fourth year in Australia, the REACH growth program is designed to help technology companies scale their growth and make a lasting impact across real estate communities worldwide.
“We are delighted to be welcoming these new innovators to the property community,” said Peter Schravemade, managing partner, REACH Australia. “This portfolio has demonstrated tremendous relevance and innovation to the global real estate industry, and we are excited about the growth 2023 will bring.”
The companies selected for the 2023 Australia program were handpicked for their groundbreaking technologies and potential to impact the industry, from automating listing descriptions to bringing transparency to the offer management process. They are set to kick off on March 12 in Brisbane with a unique conference hosted by REACH Australia.
The companies accepted to the REACH Australia 2023 program are as follows:
- Sensor Global(link is external): The patent owners of a home/facility sensor that automatically checks itself backed by monitoring software.
- Liz(link is external): An app designed to assist tenants with fiscal responsibility and shared payment scenarios.
- QuantPS(link is external): An optimization engine that helps banks and their customers sell distressed residential property for more, faster.
- Tapi(link is external): The property care platform for residential property managers to better report, track and plan maintenance and repairs.
- ListAssist.ai(link is external): Artificial intelligence automating the writing of listing descriptions for the sale and lease of residential properties.
- MarketBuy.com.au(link is external): Bringing transparency and communication to the offer management process in residential real estate.
- Realtime Conveyancer(link is external): A breakthrough end-to-end software as a service (SaaS) solution built by practitioners to empower conveyancers and lawyers to execute faster, safer and smoother property settlements for the benefit of all parties.
- Properti.ai(link is external): An online platform that automates real estate social media marketing by creating, posting and promoting brand video and image creatives.
To learn more about REACH Australia and how you can get involved, visit www.reachau.com